The purpose of this program is to establish procedures, formal training guidelines, and expectations for personnel working at RCRA sites that help comply with federal standards. The laws covering these activities include:
- Resources Conservation Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, or Superfund Act (CERCLA)
- Superfund Amendment and Reauthorization Act (SARA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration Laws 29 CFR 1910.120 Interim Final Rule – Hazardous Waste Workers
- 29 CFR 1910.1200 Hazard Communication (Right-to-Know)
- 29 CFR 1910.120 Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response “HAZWOPER” Final Rule
At the end of this course, you will have 2 attempts to achieve an 80% or above on the final exam to receive your Certificate of Achievement! Enjoy the course, and please fill out the survey at the end!